The all-in-one Soup Maker creates delicious, home-made soup from start to finish in as little as 20 minutes.
- Sauté - Brown your onions and garlic in less than 2 minutes.
- Cook - Rapidly brings ingredients to the boil.
- Simmer - Allows ingredients to cook thoroughly.
- Blend - Powerful blades blend soup & more to perfect consistency. Can also be used as a traditional blender for purées and even crushing ice.
- Create fresh, wholesome soup from raw ingredients in just 20 minutes
- 1000W element heats up the non-stick cooking plate in seconds
- 3 heat settings (low, high, simmer) for total control
- Stir function mixes ingredients during cooking
- 550W powerful blender with 4 speed settings plus pulse for perfect consistency
- Can be used as a regular blender, perfect for smoothies and crushing ice
- Glass jar with 1.4L capacity for hot ingredients and 1.75L for cool ingredients
- Easy to use controls with countdown timer
- Triple seal lid for total confidence when blending
- Thermal Glass jar.
- Easy to use countdown timer
- Easy to Clean
- Pulse function.
- Stainless steel blades.
- Size H42, W21, D17cm.
For all UK Postcodes (apart from exceptions mentioned below):.
There is no delivery charge for items marked ‘free delivery’ to the UK Mainland. If your shopping basket includes one or more non-free delivery items then the following rates apply
For orders under £40 delivery costs £2.95
For orders over £40 delivery is free.
For all orders over 10kg we charge an additional £2.95 or £4.95 dependant on postcode (and for each additional 10kg)
For UK Postcodes JE,GY,HS,ZE,IM:
For orders under 400g delivery costs £2.95
For orders over 400g delivery is £5.95.
For all orders over 10kg we charge an additional £5.95 (and for each additional 10kg)
Order before 2pm Mon-Fri for next working day delivery.
UK Mainland: £6.49
UK Non-Mainland: Less than 400g £7.95, between 401g-1600g £19.95, above 1601g £24.99.
For all orders over 10kg we charge an additional £6.49 (and for each additional 10kg).
If an order is returned to ourselves that was shipped using the express delivery option, the express fee will not be refunded.
We strive to ensure our delivery targets are met but sadly when they're not we're unable to accept liability for any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You're still entitled to your full statutory rights.
We currently offer delivery to Austria, Germany, Denmark (excluding Faroe Islands), and the Netherlands and will add more European countries in the next few months.
We can not ship aerosols to Denmark.
In the meantime please use the contact us page if you would like an order delivered to somewhere we don't currently deliver to.
* Purchasing chocolate or confectionery destined for countries with hot climates is done so at your own risk. *